Week of 3/23/20

Hello, class!
    There are may activities you  can do to strengthen skills learned in my class. Now is an excellent time to practice kitchen/home sanitation. You have all worked so hard throughout the years to keep our kitchens clean and healthy. Please practice your hand washing procedures at home. Attached is a video explaining the importance of washing your hands properly. Now is an excellent time show your family how we clean the kitchen at school. If you have the opportunity  to help make food with or for your family I would LOVE to see the pictures and hear ALL about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvG6uBq-dV0


Please email me any pictures you have demonstrating skills you have learned in my class. It would make my day!

mcolihan@northschuylkill.net 

I look forward to learning with all of you again!
Ms. Colihan